Medical nursing staff from Nursing Care work only in residential settings. Our service has an excellent reputation for being caring, reliable, and conscientious. Nurses work 4 to 16 hours a day, every day, according to requirements and needs.
- Nursing Care nurses meet and exceed standards in education and knowledge
- Nurses are screened, skilled, tested and experience evaluated
- Nurses are reference checked, with credentials current and unrestricted
- Nurses work in a home environment delivering quality patient care according to the individual physician orders
- Care may involve assessments, medication administration, prescribed treatments, and care planning.
- Nurses will communicate with other members of the patients’ multi-disciplinary team, coordination care, health promotion, teaching and training of family members.
“I knew I could count on the nurses sent through Nursing Care. “
Employment Opportunities and Inquiries are welcome.
Nursing Care, Inc.
1432 Route 23 North, Butler, NJ 07405
973-838-9466 Call us today!
Or email us at email@example.com